It’s time to take a new path for your health. Starting now, you can live to your full potential—for both your physical and mental health.
Don’t wait any longer. Now’s the time.
Make These 8 Commitments for Your Wellness
1. Don’t eat junk “food” or anything that’s made in a factory. This is poison and the cause of many illnesses. Food companies engineer and market these products so we get addicted to them and buy more.
2. Exercise everyday. Your body needs to move for your physical and mental health. We all need a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise daily. No more excuses. Get moving.
3. Eat only pure foods from the Earth. A vegan diet will reward with all the nutrients you need and give you boundless energy.
4. Give yourself what you need to thrive. Instinctively, you already know what you need. Enough sleep. Enough play time. A balance of social time and solitude. Whatever you need, do it to function at your peak.
5. Live with compassion for other people, animals, and the environment. By showing empathy toward others, you’ll be rewarded with a profound sense of purpose and satisfaction in your life.
6. Spend time in nature. Connect with the world around you. You’ll feel clear-headed and gain perspective on your life challenges.
7. Get enough sunshine. The sun is the source of all life. Even on a cold winter day, make sure to get plentiful natural light. For your mental health, sunshine will lift your spirit.
8. Harness your talents. You have an amazing talent to contribute to the world. Don’t hold back! Share it with passion!