Get ready for this super-healthy, raw sprouted legume salad. The sprouts are packed with plenty of energy and nutrients.
You can buy sprouted legumes in many grocery stores. Get a variety of sprouts to make a colorful salad. For our recipe, we used sprouted chick peas, green peas, and red lentils.
Raw Sprouted Legume Salad
- 1 cup sprouted legumes
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- Small handful cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Koster salt to taste
- Fresh, cracked pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Toss to combine, and serve. So easy and healthy!