Get ready, avocado lovers! Here's a rich and creamy salad dressing for you. It's even great as a dip for your favorite veggies.
In this dressing, the avocado provides a healthy fat, and no additional oil is needed.
Avocado Dressing & Dip
- 2 ripe avocados (skin and pit removed)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mash with a fork. Stir until smooth and creamy.